- 01. How long should it take me to receive my download?
- Receipt of the text message usually takes just a few seconds. The actual ringtone or wallpaper download process can take several minutes.
- 02. What if my download is interrupted while in process?
- We maintain a digital locker where your ringtone or wallpaper is stored for you. If the download is interrupted while in process, or you forget to save the item, you can simply reconnect to the download page using the original link we sent you. You will not be charged for an incomplete download.
- 03. Which carriers are supported?
- Cingular, Sprint, and T-Mobile are currently supported.
- 04. I want my money back, who do I call?
- Ringtone charges are placed on your monthly wireless service invoice. We cannot credit your bill for purchases you've made. However, if your ringtone was not received successfully, you will not be charged. If the download was interrupted while in process, or you forget to save the content item to your phone, you can simply reconnect to the download page using the original link we sent you. If you are charged for something you did not order, you can contact your wireless carrier for a credit. Please be sure that you were actually charged for the content item before contacting your wireless carrier.